5 years!



Oh wow, how times have flown! I first started this blog five years ago just for fun and only did it for about 5 months. Sadly real world set in. I struggled working my first real job. The field of pharmacy was not what I expected. I will dive into that later on... I was unhappy and found a job that would be more rewarding, but that required me to work two part time jobs which totaled up to be more than 60 hours a week. Fortunately, I was promoted to manager only after 5 months and was able to just work one full time job.

I am at a point now that I can hopefully pursue my passion which I am not sure how to relate that to a career... We shall see where it goes and if I am able to jump start it. But for now, I will try and live in the moment and do what I initially wanted to pursue with this blog. Capturing memories with a bit of style here and there. What I will add are my clothes to sell and maybe some tips regarding some of my travels? And I was going to deleted all the old posts but then I realized. whatever F it. I was a student and made due with what I had hahah.

Not really sure if I will promote this blog, so for now I am talking to myself. But one of the greatest events in the past 5 years was getting married to the first and only love of my life.

I am a lucky gal.

I will dedicate some blog posts for my wedding but for now...check out my wedding on Instagram --> amanda_shing








Comments

Popular Posts