Blog worthy?

Djemila and I traveled to Vancouver back in March and shot some pictures that we thought would be blog worthy, but at the time I was blog-less. I have been told by friends start a blog to capture my personal style and I wish I started back then. It would have helped me in keeping track of my clothes!

In Vancouver we ate at more places than we shopped. In one night we feasted on japanese tapas at Guu , Banana Leaf, and then Mr. Pickwicks. Can't forget coffee and cake at True Confections.

The reason why I am posting this months later is because Djemila found this blog worthy? picture on her phone! She is the best.


Leather jacket - borrowed (left mine at home)
Banana Republic top
Urban Outfitters necklace
Vintage skirt
Vintage belt
J Crew tights
Urban Outfitter booties

I was offered a job on the spot when I walked into Aritzia because of my outfit. I would love to have taken up on the offer...I wouldn't have mind the employee discount. Too bad it is oh just 2,000 miles away from home...

Comments

  1. beatiful place! hacve luck!
    http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts