Teen Vogue!

Teen Vogue asked to feature this post on their site...Check it out here. Click the heart if you love me :)

*****
Back in my home town, I was driving towards a destination..slammed the brakes (whoops) hard when I saw an estate sale sign!  The vintage turquoise belt stood out amongst the rings, earrings, and well...junk (treasures to some). Crossed my fingers and with the turquoise facing the edge of the table... knock knock knock...it was plastic. Too good to be true. But I am a sucker for vintage as you can see.


White button up blouse (from my mom)
Club Monaco white skirt (similar here)
Vintage belt from estate sale
turquoise ring from Urban Outfitters
Silver bracelet from the Virgin Islands



Zara royal blue dress
Vintage metal belt
Zara orange basic heels
Vintage white leather chained purse (another vintage purse here)
Romwe sunglasses (similar here)


---
Another subject change...but still blue, is my new sofa!


I thought this mirrored coffee table would be a great companion as well...


Let me know if you have any tips in stylin my living room!


Comments

  1. Whoa, first off - that vintage belt is a stunner! Haha, nice find.
    And I love your outfit, that Zara dress is the cutest ♥

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that belt in outfit 1 - so gorgeous! And you look really pretty in that blue dress :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely great in those outfits Amanda!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both outfits especially that dress,I wanted to buy it,love how u paired it with the orange heels.
    love the the mirrored table looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I remember taking all of my Mom's Club Monaco items! Of course, I told her much, much later!

    I love the new sofa and that dress is gorgeous on you!


    oxo,

    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that dress on you. Blue is definitely your color!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the first outfit, but the blue dress is also awesome :-)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blue dress is lovely! Saw that in the store and it didn't look quite right on me, but on you...it's so cute!

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooooo pretty gosh Im wearing blue today

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like both outfits, the turquoise accents in the first one are absolutely gorgeous xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both outfits & the dress looks great on you! you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have those heels and I absolutely love them!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really do love that belt! And those shoes in the second outfit are great. CONGRATS on being put on the Teen Vogue website! That's absolutely amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cute outfits, both of them. love white skirt :)
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so lovely in that blue dress! I love it. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok. So I love that couch. And it will look so amazing with that coffee table. I don't know if you need tips in styling your living room- you seem to got it going on! And that blue dress is so fab on you girl!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't you just the cutest thing! And I am feeling so inspired by the purple paired with those Zara heels! I have the same ones and now I'm going to be on the hunt for something purple to pair them with! Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally cute - and yay for being featured on teen vogue!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! What a wonderful post and accomplishment!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts