Virgin Islands Instagram

Wishing we stayed for another 8 days. I could get used to sitting on the beach all day, napping under the coconut trees, and watching the fishes swim past my feet. Too bad there is this thing called reality. My boyfriend definitely earned major points in planning this wonderful trip. I love him :)

Leaving on Tuesday.. I will get back to all your lovely replies soon!

Check out my instagram at mycowlick to see the latest pics!



Beautiful trees in St. John

Outdoor shower? Don't mind if I do!
Trunk Bay Beach... Beautiful snorkeling spot!
Found a leaf shaped like a heart. My bf's hand is the right one haha.
We rented a dingy boat to explore the island...skipped the windy roads for the day.
Stayed in a home in St. John that had the view of St. Thomas. Pure bliss!
Favorite spot in the entire island of St. John!!!

Comments

  1. Ahhh, looks like the perfect dream vacation! Beautiful photos, I am officially jealous
    Haha, glad you had such a good time! :)

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful place! look like you were having a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that looks like an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, looks like you're having a fabulous time! :)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - looks amazing there! The hubs & I were actually thinking of planning a trip to St. John - can't wait to hear more about it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at how beautiful it is there! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! i want your bikini!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh god..these are beautiful pictures..I wish we had the same weather here..stop raining pleaseee!

    :) love
    SunshowerLover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures!
    Great post.
    Love Laia
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visit my blog! :D
    Lovely photos! Beutiful place :D
    You looks amazing there!

    With love,
    touchofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts