Cover ups!

4 different cities, two islands...kinda crazy month for me...living out of a suitcase... Back at home and I have so much to do!

Anyways... here are some cover ups that I wore on my trips!

I wanted a different cover up compared to the others I brought..which were bright colors and crochet. Well..waiting at the airport for the trip back home, I flipped through a magazine (I do not have any magazines sent to my house...need to start though!) and I read that see through cover ups were on the "NOT" side of how to wear cover ups....Hmm I don't particularly agree, as you can see below in the black Romwe dress HAHA



This high low dress was a bright and inexpensive cover up hanging on the wall at Target. Instead of wearing it as a cover up, I wore a slip in order to wear it as a dress in Boston...which was mildly toasty that day, so I think it was a great choice when walking around town.

Oh and don't forget about the tunic cover up.. perfect for all shapes and sizes.  I was thrifting and the color and studs caught my eye. 


Comments

  1. Cute outfit's! I absolutely love Boston!

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such pretty coverups! Love the vibrant colors and fun patterns of the last two :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love the black one,I want it so bad lol
    btw love the the print on bikinis,you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the hi-low option for walking around on a toasty day is a great choice! Super cute too :)
    So jealous of your traveling! I'm craving a trip so bad. I need to hit the road and just go somewhere!

    Enter my Blaque Muse Giveaway!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coverups are all so cute! I really love the geometric print on the second one! And that one can definitely pass as a dress, it's long enough :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous coverups! I think my go-to cover up would be the tunic :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky!
    Wonderful photos:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute pictures! Your cover up is dope. It looks like you had a great time... i need a vacation lol

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous look! My coverups are always so boring haha.

    xo,
    Lela
    A few days left to WIN my Vintage Tea Party giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place is beautiful!! Where is it exactly? You're so lucky to have been there :) lovely cover-ups too!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! love all these photos from your trips, such a beautiful places!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, amanda. what a pretty and sexy coverup. you look amazing. :) the bright orange dress is right up my alley. love the design and the fit on you. :)

    hpoe you have a great wknd!!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh gorgeous! what islands were you in?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, that geometric print dress is absolutely amazing!! I'm totally going to Target now to check it out, it looks so pretty on you !!

    Oh, and if you love having gorgeous nails, check out my Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your target dress! Great idea to use a slip to convert a coverup into a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful dear!! great photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts