Virgin Islands Snapshots

Only been here for two days and I am already planning to come back! I have been fortunate to have lounged on some beautiful beaches in Mexico, Bahamas, Thailand, Vietnam, California, and Florida. And I have to say the VI so far is my number 1 place to go. The waves are absent, the water is tranquil, and the breeze is consistent. We were out on the beach for 5 hours without breaking a sweat!


I have had these printed shorts for awhile and have been anxiously waiting to wear them for the perfect trip! My crochet top is one of my favs that I bought about 7 years ago. I love the simplicity of the style that I can wear for eons.

Note to self, do not wear colorful beads in the ocean. It will deteriorate.

Comments

  1. look wonderful! love this shorts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!these are wonderful photos♡i love square photo:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images :) Those shorts are really adorable!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, my heart literally aches to be there right now *_*
    Haha, these photos are so gorgeous! You are one lucky, lucky girl.
    Great tribal printed shorts too. Perfect for your location haha

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts