Vintage skirt

I have been wearing this vintage skirt as a dress and decided to change it up and wear one of my favorite basic tops. The skirt is in a set with a top that is excessively huge...which I wear to rotations and cinched in with a belt.

While I was back home, I got a haircut to get ready for picture day at school. (See previous post for hair cut #1). My mom compared my fabulous new hair cut to a squirrel's tail...she is so nice...and took me the next day to get it cut again. Pretty much chopped off my "tail." But now I don't like the length and can only stand it when it is curled. Good thing I can curl my hair in less than 10 minutes. 



Club Monaco top
Vintage skirt
Zara heels
Vintage Givenchy necklace
Vintage Givenchy necklace worn as bracelet
Childhood bracelet, bead bracelet from China, and vintage gold chain bracelet
Forever 21 elephant ring and gold ring

Comments

  1. Love the skirt. Mint green is such a great color, and the pleats are such a huge trend. I just tagged you in a post on my blog, please have a look!
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts