Vintage Louis Feraud Blouse

As I was rummaging through the blouse section while vintage shopping I stumbled upon a silk top that caught my eye. #1 the fabric was nice #2 the print was beautiful #3 the label looked like it would be from a snazzy designer.

With the help of google I was correct!

The ring I am wearing is from my boyfriend's mother. She was stylish in her days and wore it on her pinky. I tried to put it on mine, but it kept on slipping off. Didn't want to lose this precious jewelry she wore when she was my age so the ring was invited to hang out on the ring finger.

 - Pin it!



 - Pin it!

Vintage Louis Feraud blouse
Zara straight pants turned into skinnies
Zara envelope satchel
Vintage Givenchy necklace
Vintage bracelet, childhood bracelet, and a vintage ring given by my future mother in law

Alterations by Amanda: When I was seeking red pants, it was hard to find the one that I wanted. I found these Zara straight pants that I altered myself to make them into skinnies. I absolutely love the fabric in red. 


Comments

  1. You are so lucky - such amazing vintage pieces!!!
    Would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love by your pictures, very inspirational post:)))

    Follow me on bloglovin please and i do follow you back, kiss

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shirt!! I also love the name of your blog, its really cute and unique :)
    http://silver-springs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow that blouse is amazing!!!

    xoxo from germany
    SisterAct

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts