Spring Break

As the days approach closer to my graduation so does my last official spring break. I knew I wanted to spend it with my parents; therefore, I traveled back home to spend the week relaxing with my mom at the spa, eating non stop around Dallas, and enjoying the beautiful sight and smells of the flowers at the arboretum.

My mother is one of the most intelligent person I know. Not only does she inform me insights in becoming a better person, but also about the essentials in life from always given back to others to random facts. At the arboretum she would name the flower (correctly) and taught me random tidbits about the flower. I hope to be as amazing as her one day. 

I am fortunate to have a mother like her and she is truly my best friend. Plus she is a great stylist  hha. She purchased this dress awhile back. I am always coming home to her finding a piece of clothing for me.


Follow me @MyCowlick on Instagram!

Below are flowers from my parent's garden

Just as pretty as the flowers at the arboretum!

Leifsdottir dress
Sam Edelman spike loafers
Vintage bracelet
Vintage Givenchy necklace turned into bracelet
Urban Outfitters necklace


Don't forget to read about the blogger's wardrobe post below. 

The innovative concept of Blogger's Wardrobe allows you to receive complementary designer clothing to style to fit your own personality. 

Click here for more information!

Comments

  1. How can I partecipatein the Blogger's Wardrobe project?
    Love your outfit!

    chocodiamonds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!!! very convenient is spring! so flowery!
    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts