Rodeo

It was the last weekend of the rodeo, and my brother offered his VIP pass to us (access to all the concerts because his company is one of the sponsors). We finally knew what it was like to feel like a celebrity. Free parking and skipping the lines. HAHA jk. 

We feasted on the must have at the rodeo...like a two pound rib! The bone was longer than my ulna and radius. No joke.

The concert we attended was Brad Paisley, who gave an awesome performance with his engaging personality and of course great live singing. 

The booties I wore before the rodeo...4 inch heels is not practical for a day of walking.

The practical booties :)

Urban Outfitters Robe?
Ralph Lauren Crochet top
Jean shorts - from a friend
Steve Madden Booties -- Forever 21 Booties
Urban Outfitters satchel
Forever 21, Urban Outfitters jewelry

Info about my outfit:
  • My mom picked out this top for me in high school. I have weird attachments to clothes my mom purchases for me.
  • I love my forever 21 booties. I wore it down to the edges where the nail of the heel started to appear. I went to my local shoe store to have them re-heeled. Now they are good as new. 

Comments

  1. i love your cardigan, so bohemian chic!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties really are something.
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, dear! This is a great look and the robe is fab. Of course it's from Urban! I'm your newer follower, I hope you stop by my blog!
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts