Spikes for Pedal Party

Grace visited for the weekend and we went to Katy's pedal party. We were first timers in experiencing this concept and had a great time "pedaling" in the beautiful weather Houston was having. I barely added any power to the locomotion, definitely meant for people who can reach the pedal without having to strain. 

The first question I thought of when I climbed onto my seat was...has anyone fallen off?? Apparently, that was a good question. Accidents occur when people accidentally drop their wallets from their back pockets and try to grab it...but then risk the accident of getting their body smashed by the tires as the wagon is still moving...I made sure to have a death grip on the rails when we hit the bumps. 



Lunch at Roots Bistro


Birthday girl in the middle

These spikes were meant for pedaling
Our ride

Vintage blouse
Vintage Givenchy necklace
Forever 21 ripped shorts
Sam Edelman spike loafers
Vintage Coach satchel

Comments

  1. followin u on blog loviin!
    hope u did the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your shoes!
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts