Party Rock

Oops. I have some late posts that I need to be posting soon. Went out last weekend with Christina. We thought it would be a chill, meet some friends out night. But we ended up dancing/jumping the night away in our dancing shoes. You are only young for so long!

The pants that I am wearing are the same fabric as the skirt I wore in the previous post in Dallas Trip Part 2. I love metallic and carpet type fabric. Even though some of my friends give me the stink eye when I show them my carpet top. I still love it.





Pin It
Top - random boutique 
Zara Pants
Zara Heels
Vintage Givenchy Necklace


Comments

  1. Amazing combo of the shoes and metallic pants! I tried those Zaras in store and they were surprisingly comfortable which is always a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! They were surprisingly comfortable! Great fabric!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect, love the color combo, the necklace, the heels...everything ! I am your newest follower on Bloglovin (n. 9), I'd be delighted if you liked my blog too and followed back ! Keep up the great work <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter both or one of my Giveaways:
    Romwe White Day Giveaway: win 80$ gift card on Romwe plus a fashion accessory ! Until March 20th
    Bijou Fashion Giveaway, you can win a fashion accessory of your choice among eight different ones ! Until March 13th
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look! we love the pants, andthe shoes are :O
    http://www.thefashionclackers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following back hon, many kisses !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes and your pants are fab!!
    I totally love them;)
    Keep in touch
    Xoxo
    MaryFashion tea at 5
    New post in my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We absolutely love your look in these pics, the zip detail on the metalic pants and spiked heel boots are gorg!

    http://fashioncherry.co/fashion-makeup-in-under-30-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment !
    I love your pants !!!!

    xxx
    www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts