High low

We got our head bob on at the Naked and Famous concert. Thank you Grace for introducing me to music! Had a great time enjoying the music and getting elbowed non-stop by a man "dancing." 

I am thankful to have friends who are shop-a-holics and giving. Jen gave me her leather shorts because they are too short for her. Well...they might have been borderline short on myself, but I thought this top balanced the length of the shorts. The advantage of a high-low top. 





HM top
Forever 21 leather shorts (thanks to Jen Mai)
Urban Outfitters wedge booties
Make up bag turned into purse
Vintage Givenchy necklace, childhood bracelet, Forever 21 rings

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the top and your necklace :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the leather shorts :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts