Chinatown

My aunt from New Orleans came into town and of course we had to eat in Chinatown. It is one of the main reasons she comes to Houston. Besides seeing us of course. I have been to Chinatowns across the continent and I have to say Houston Chinatown is pretty legit.

My brother snapped these pictures in like 5 seconds. Thanks bro. 

And don't worry....you will be getting some bright color outfits that I wore from two weeks ago soon. I still need to post my Uchi Experience and my pharmacy initiation event (I wore bright pink in both). I just need to get my SD card back!



Pin It


Pin It

Urban Outfitter Dress worn as a top
Vintage Skirt
Nine West Sandals 
Urban Outfitter Purse
Tribal Necklace - From Africa
Forever 21 ring


Random tid bits about the outfit: 
  • All of the Nine West shoes I have are incredibly comfortable! I was going to return these sandals, but I am so elated that I did not. These are cushions to my feet!
  • The Forever 21 ring is over 8 years old!! It's like a child! I still get compliments to this day on it. I don't know if people are being nice or not, but I will take it :) YAY for being a hoarder
  • The dress makes me feel like I am a dinosaur (because of the back)
  • I received the necklace from a random man. I complimented on the necklace that he was wearing, and he gave it to me! He said I seemed to like it more than him. True story. 
Follow me on Instagram @ MyCowlick


Comments

  1. awesome pics!!!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look and lovely blog! <3
    Can we follow each other? :>

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! LOVE the skirt , such a great print!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and outfit!
    I just stumbled onto your blog and I have to say, it's amazing!
    You might just have gained yourself a new follower :)
    Hope you can check mine out and do the same,

    Love Kendra
    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect skirts, really pretty! And how cool that someone gave you that necklace, love it when random people are so kind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely skirt!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt and your blog
    My instagram is nancyyyy_l.
    I'm following you now, hope you can follow me back too

    http://nancyl3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love your skirt. and the pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit!! amazing blog!
    it would be great if we could follow each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great skirt! following

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, check it out and enter here: www.hopethislasts.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts