Zara booties for sale!

I am selling these Zara Booties that I have never worn! I bought a size 6 and 6.5 (It fits true to size). I forgot to return the 6.5 before the 30 days :(

These booties go great with many outfits! Wear them with black jeans, tights, dresses, shorts, and etc! I <3 them :)

Info:
Zara booties
size 6.5 - fits true to size


I am putting it on my blog first to see if anyone is interested, and then I am going to sell it on Rica-Rica (the website is launching in about a week). So let me know if you are interested!! You can email me at amanders29@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Wow I love them. Unfortunately they don't fit me.
    Would be happy if you visited m blog, too. Maybe you like it and decide to follow. Let me know. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute and just my size. I wish they had those when I went to there store early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are gorgeous! Is it a UK 6.5 or not? And how much are they? I like your blog! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shoes!!!amazing blog!!!im following you!!if you like mine ,do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are really beautiful (:

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts