I love color

After rotation today I realized that after I graduate and start my first real job, it will not be as easy as it is now to jump in the car and shop the day away with my best friend.

Therefore, I immediately called Dj, and told her I had vintage shopping as my area of interest and to come join. I wore a previous vintage find to match the activity. I went to djemila's and was welcomed by seeing her in vintage purchase as well! Best friends think alike. I was also arriving to a delicious omelette.

We found some great buys! So excited to dry clean everything and wear them :) Check back soon to see what I discovered!



Vintage blouse
Vintage givenchy clip on earrings on the collar
Urban Outfitters faux snake skin leggings
Urban Outfitters wedges
Vintage bracelet
Asos ring

Comments

  1. ur blog is amazing darling!
    would u like tofollow each other?
    uu are sooo stylish!
    <3

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!!! take a look at mine and follow me on bloglovin if you want ;)

    www.therollingpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great colorful look. Well done :)

    xoxo Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following me via bloglovin!! I'm doing the same! :D


    XO, Lizz
    www.GirlMeetsFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds girls. And I thought that the little dog was a little pig at first, I just about died from cuteness overdose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great style, you look awesome in those colors!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab outfit, lovely vintage blouse! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook my Facebook page have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you are keepin it fresh

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pics! U look gorg

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts