Rainy Day







Forever 21 blouse
HM skirt
Asos booties
vintage Givenchy earrings and necklace
bracelet - gift
Asos ring

During rotations today, I was enlightened from my peer's presentation over sepsis, lupus, and colorectal cancer. We received priceless advice and constructive feedback in executing an excellent presentation for pharmacy residency interviews.

First time taking pictures of myself. Had to take a couple tons of pictures, because it felt kind of awkward = pictures were awkward. But I just started to act myself. I can see why models get paid the big bucks.

I actually wore flats to rotations, I stepped out of the car with these booties and realized I had to walk down and eventually up 5 flights of stairs. Therefore, I hustled back to the car and changed into flats. Much smarter move, if I do say so myself. The vintage Givenchy jewlz are from my boyfriend's aunts from the 80's that I was graciously given on my past trip to Colorado.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts