Linsanity Colors

Got ready super fast to eat dinner with Eric and realized I was wearing the Knicks' colors.

Linsanity is spreading to fashion!! (google Linsanity if you haven't heard about the phenomenon of Jeremy Lin)

We tried a vietnamese restaurant that wasn't quite authentic. It wasn't too shabby, but I think I will stick to restaurants in Chinatown. If you ever come to Houston you must eat along bellaire. We def have great Asian cuisine compared to the other Chinatowns across the nation.





Vintage blazer - see previous posts
Vintage blouse
Club Monaco skirt
Urban Outfitters boot
Zara purse
Banana Republic, urban outfitters, forever 21 jewelry

Comments

  1. I have heard of Jeremy! Quite the sensation, gorgeous colours in this outfit :) Love the blazer especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ^^

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts