School Day




Meet Sadie (A stranger's dog)



Meet Buddy (The same stranger's dog)



(Vintage authentic tortoise shell)


Urban Outfitter Boots

Went to school to help plan the Hooding Ceremony and Graduation for the College of Pharmacy Class of 2012.  I can still hear my mom telling me that my years will go by fast, I wasn't doubting her then, but I am still shocked. The past 4 years have been amazing, I have had the opportunity to meet people who inspire me and who have helped me in becoming a better leader, friend, and individual. I hope to be this lucky and find compassionate people as I pursue my career. 

Walking across campus, I never realized how pretty the concrete was. Odd I know...Djemila noticed that I love taking pictures of my feet/shoes/ground! Hmmm a good observation, I guess I tend to stare at the ground a lot? 

Met up Djemila afterwards, we had quite an adventure that day, met a stranger who was a writer and he started to recite a 3 minute love poem he wrote. We had to excuse ourselves and enjoyed the rest of the day antique shopping. 

Comments

  1. LOVE the dogs!!!
    Check out my blog i will be really grateful!!
    The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dogs! I like this post!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) Keep in touch with fashion have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
  3. get in design,layout page and add the bage, sorry but I don't write very well in eng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pics!!!

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts