Vintage Givenchy


Vintage Givenchy necklace
Forever 21 neon sweater

I <3 finding items from garage sales, vintage stores, the mall, and lets face it I just love to shop :) I found necklaces that Eric's aunt had when she was working at a department store in the 80's. She was giving the jewelry to Eric's mom for her bi-annual garage sales, and I was able to snag a couple of pieces. I decided to wear one of the necklaces (not pictured) on the NYE and realized it still had the tag along with the price ($195). At the time of snagging, I had no idea the jewlz were Givenchy, and I doubt the monetary value as of current is impressive....but it still got me excited :) 


And no...I have not stepped on the iphone band wagon as of yet. This instagram pic is from Eric's iphone. 

Comments

Popular Posts