Snowboarding

Just came back from a wonderful trip with Eric. He did a fantastic work of organizing the entire trip; this trip only made me realize even more that he is the love of my life. 


I love taking sky pictures


Went shopping on the first day..Wishing all shopping had this kind of scenery 





Vail Village


(UO fur trapper hat, UO button up, JCrew scarf)
I have another one of these trapper hats that I will be selling on Rica-Rica.com soon!






Day 1 : Copper Mountain 


Terrain park


Day 2: Vail


Black diamonds here we go!



Day 3 & 4: Beaver Creek



The best amenity at Beaver Creek...the Bridge Bahn



Will post more pictures in the next post as well as videos

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts