Perfect Student...

While everyone else is cheering for Tebow, I am in my room trying to start on a Prostate Cancer platform presentation for my research rotation. Don't need to pat me on the back for being the perfect student...I'm only working on the presentation because of my lack of interest in the game. Well...there is a real housewives of bev hills marathon on (Probably of an interest to those 3% not watching the game). But if you know me, you know that I have already seen most of the episodes at least 3 to 5 times.

The countdown of joining the iphone world is in 10 days. Eric is at his place watching the game = no instagram for me. So I had to use my camera to post the pictures of my recent buys.








Vintage cowl neck blouse
Vintage dress
Vintage suede dress
Thrifted Liz Clariborne dress
Vintage off white silk button up

A lil info about the way I shop (in case you find my new items terribly unpleasing). I see the potential of what the clothing item could be and how I can enhance the look. Such as...changing the button, shortening the hem, tightening the dress in the back, sew the sleeves a lil snuggier (is that even a word?). I can thank my mother for this. She has had a tailor shop for over 15 years and I have helped sew since I was in elementary school. Therefore, whenever I shop, I look for the potential of how the clothes could look. This also means more potential to spend money hahaha 

About my buys... Because of the lack of a dressing room I was unable to try them on, but all ended up fitting well regardless! Well besides the needed alterations.

white cowl neck blouse: I loved how the shoulder puffs and the draping of the cowl neck
dress with the label Taurus: Taurus is my astrology sign! So it was just meant to be as well as being a great dress (with an addition of a belt) to wear during rotations
suede dress: I thought this was a chic dress to wear during the winter months
Liz Claibone dress: A classy dress just to have :)
white silk button up: I am adding another white button up to my closet...Can't have enough basics!

Alterations by Amanda: So my plans are to alter the Liz Claiborne dress and the green suede dress + change out the button. Check back in the future to see the new silhouette.

A big thank you to my dear friend Grace on showing me where to edit my photos.

Comments

  1. Cowl neck- GOOD FIND! Probably the best thrifted item Ive ever laid eyes on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words!

***Follow me on Bloglovin :)***

Popular Posts