New Year's Resolution (I'm late)

During one of the laboratory meetings at my research rotation, the director asked what our New Year's resolution were. I mentioned the first two that included a professional and personal (below) resolution. I am jotting them down so I will not forget as the year progresses.
  • Read more primary literature in my areas of interest (HIV/AIDS and hepatitis) instead of celeb blogs
  • Contribute back to the school and students ~ always give back
  • Buff up my cardio regimen - which I don't currently have one...wait does Zumba count? 
  • Spend more time with my brother before he starts to reproduce 
  • Be more organized in all aspects in my life - need to buy more of those ultra thin closet hangers, those sure do help my closet look more organized haha
  • Keep staying positive and do not look back on regrets
  • Spend more time with Meatball...he is already 7 years old! Time flies
  • Become proficient in Cantonese and Vietnamese (Cantonese was my first language) 
Wish me luck in keeping/initiating these resolutions!

New Year's Eve with the love of my life :) 



My dress up close & details of my purse

Vintage flapper style dress
Vintage lion's head purse
Vintage Givenchy necklace
Forever 21 ring


Alterations by Amanda: This dress originally hung very loosely; therefore, I sewed the straps to make it shorter as well as taking in the side seams. 


Comments

Popular Posts